Ganni søker etter butikksjef
Les mer her.
GANNI is looking for an exceptional Store Manager for our store in Sandvika Storsenter.
PURPOSE OF JOB
As a GANNI Store Manager, you will be leading the GANNI sales every day as well as securing a profitable income. You will report to our Area Manager.
You take enormous pride in offering amazing service on the shop floor and you have the ability to act as a role model for your team. You will guide, coach and motivate your team to exceed sales targets whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
You have a real passion for everything GANNI and maintaining our high standards, when driving sales, hitting KPI targets and running your store to proactively motivates you.
You live by our company values and strive to promote our brand mission to your team.
- Lead and plan daily work and operations in store
- Responsible for generating sales whilst acting proactively to secure all
sales targets and KPIs being met.
- Delivering exceptional customer service to all GANNI clients visiting your store.
- Analyse performance reports and taking the required actions
- Keep deadlines set by the retail management team.
- Maintaining VM guidelines
- Stock management in all aspects.
- Responsible for in-store budgets.
- Lead your team from the front and by being visible on the shop floor
acting as a role model.
- Coach and motivate your team to achieve their personal and
- Take ownership of competitions and facilitate all workshops necessary
to enhance performance.
- Responsible for Store HR, keeping the team environment open, friendly
- Recruitment of true GANNI team members as well as taking ownership
of the on-boarding process and induction phase.
- Assisting in the termination of team members, who are not in line
with GANNI standards.
- Create and manage the daily, weekly and monthly team schedule
according to budgets and other relevant tools.
- Arrange and facilitate staff meetings every month
- Keep yourself and team members up to date with information from
brand communication-platforms such as GANNI Retail Drive
- Develop clear, consistent and organised lines of communication
- Administrative duties such as reporting and communicating with store
team and other GANNI stakeholders.
- Facilitate and execute PDP (personal development plan) with your
team twice a year
- Participate in all retail management meeting
- Drive your own development and strive to enhance your
- Solid and proven management background with at least 2 years of store
management and team leading experience
- Experience working within a high-end retail brand
- Sales driven, results motivated and goal oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer relations experience
- Experience with leading, motivating and providing excellent sales
training to staff members
- Excellent understanding of performance analysis to help drive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Is fluent in Norwegian and English
- Natural flair for interacting and communicating with people
- Building relationships with customers
- Highly organized, structured and service minded
- Team player yet work well independently
- Loyal and engaged in your workplace
- Passionate about the GANNI brand
- A consistent positive and open minded attitude towards all GANNI
coworkers as well as clients
E-mail Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible.
Expected start date will be 25th August 2020 or as soon as possible.
Søknad med CV sendes til Julia.email@example.com